Work with Great Environment
Never tell us the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon. We are a group of people who embody the united spirit of delivering our patrons the best thing out there. We are filled with an insatiable need to grow, to conquer, to prove we’re the best consistently.
At Gujarat Enterprise, we’re solving the world’s most important problems with talented individuals who share our passion for changing the world. We aspire to hire people who are smarter and enlightened.
Search and Apply
You can view our open positions or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests.
Come join Us! Don’t see what you’re looking for but still interested in working with us? Email us at email@example.com to tell us why we should get you on board!
Technical Project Executive
Location : Ahmedabad
Company: Gujarat Food Web Pvt Ltd
Skills Required: Technical Knowledge/ Communication Skills/ Excellent Writing and Listening/
Coordination/ Project Management/ Pro-activeness/ Ability to understand client’s requirement/ Critical
Thinking/ Interpersonal Skills
1. Looking for a candidate with 1-2 years’ professional experience and knowledge in Food
2. Any candidate with relevant experience can connect.
3. The incumbent will have to coordinate with all the stakeholders involved in the company and
outside the company for business development.
4. Effective communication skills are required.
5. The incumbent will be connected with the technical and sales team for the execution of Projects.
6. Prior experience in such domain is add on.
7. Role will involve travelling as and when required to conduct trials/troubleshooting.
8. If candidate is passionate to work for this role, then submit your resume to undersigned.
1. He/She will have to coordinate with all the stakeholders involved in the company and outside
the company for business development.
2. The incumbent will be connected with technical and sales team for execution of Projects.
3. Understanding technical project of nondairy -dairy products from the client or sales team /Identify potential of the client and execution of the project with the help of technical team.Apply Now
Area Sales Manager – (Human Nutrition)
Location : Delhi
No of openings: 1
Products to handle: They will handle our ingredients business specifically pectin, stevia, monk fruit,
flavours, mod. starch, preservatives, etc.
1. To develop a go-to Sales Development strategy, leveraging customer insight, and innovation.
2. People skills oriented and Coordination skills.
3. Good capacity for analysis.
4. Capacity to define and articulate a market and a pricing strategy.
5. Sales negotiation skills.
6. Capability to build a network of relationships in the industry; ability to be perceived as the subject matter expert.
7. Provide technical support for customer’s satisfaction in coordination with Tech services/ R D.
8. Coordinate with relevant departments/people for new projects and follow up.
9. Prepare sales reports, customer records, and competitors files.
1. Should be fluent in English as well as local language
2. A good personality and attitude: open-minded, honest, precise, team player
3. Experience in growing a business, B2B Selling
3. Good capacity for analysisApply Now
Area Sales Manager- (Dairy)
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata
The Dairy Techno Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall sales. You will be in charge of sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals and setting individual sales targets, and appraising, and facilitating the ongoing training of your sales people.
Knowledge of UHT dairy products, fresh dairy products, ice-cream, cheese is value advantages.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to generateown leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting targets.
1. Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
2. Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
3. Meeting daily, Weekly, and Monthly targets.
4. Tracking sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
5. You have to generate your own leads.
6. The ongoing training of your salespeople.
7. Promoting the organization and its products.
8. Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
9. Development and implementation of communication strategy (Packaging, Media, Consumer promotion, Premiums).
10. New product development and launch plan.
11. Internal and external communication/coordination with Finance, Manufacturing Services, Logistics, and Customer and Channel Demand Manager.
12. Understanding, updating and maintenance of Dairy Products Import and Export regulations.Apply Now
Area Sales Manager – (Non-Dairy)
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata
Work Experience: Ideally the candidate should have exposure and a background relating to the Food industry.
Roles & Responsibilities: To approach all Non-dairy and ice-cream industries for selling products like Curd Culture, GDL(paneer), and Ice cream Stabilizers.
1. Formulate sales strategies to meet business plans
2. Foster excellent relations with suppliers and customers
3. Negotiate purchase and sales contracts
4. Maintain high levels of customer service
5. Update product and technical knowledge Trails to conduct at the client siteApply Now
Copyright © 2023 Gujarat Enterprise . All Rights Reserved.